Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blogger in beta

Can't help my curiosity, I have transfered my blog to blogger beta version. There are a lot of cool features such as the new archive system, Label tag and links to older posts etc. However, the beta version always has some bugs and the programmers seem always too busy to fix the bug you reported. I have encountered problems photo posting, logging in and clicking on the "Older Posts" link at the bottom on the page freezes the browser on internet explorer. It seems all the problems can be solved by using firefox as a browser. Anyhow, once you move in to the new beta version there is no way back, so to transfer or wait for the decision is at your discretion. For those who have trouble reading my blog try using Firefox as your browser.

No comments: